Organizations and Affiliations
- The Society for Creative Anachronism
- My medievalist club.
- The Kingdom of Ansteorra
- The kingdom in which I live.
- My Raven's Fort Page
- My local chapter of the SCA doesn't have an official webpage yet, so I made one here.
- Houston Museum of Natural History
- I really enjoyed the Cockrell Butterfly exhibit.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- NASA's Main Homepage.
- Johnson Space Center - NASA
- Mission Control Center for the Shuttle
- Goddard Space Flight Center - NASA
- Home of the Hubble Space Telescope
- Kennedy Space Center - NASA
- Spaceport USA.
- List of live audio/video broadcast feeds for NASA Telecasts, high-speed links only available during special events. Requires RealPlayer to view.
- Hubble Heritage Project
- Compilation of photos from the HST, sponsored by The Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc.
- Sam Houston State University
- My alma-mater...
- SHSU Chemistry Department
- Did I mention I have a BS in Chemistry? Go figure...
- Space Day Site
- A site devoted to promoting space exploration.
- Houston Aeros Official Homepage
- HEY! They are the 1999 Turner Cup Champions!! You know, hockey is one of the most interesting sports... much better than baseball or basketball... ;) Perhaps you would be interested in more of my links about hockey?
- Rice University - Space Physics & Astronomy
- I guess you can tell I like the sciences. They occasionally host lectures, too...
- International Dark-Sky Association
- I support this wholeheartedly. I have lived in so many places ruined by the brightness of poorly installed outdoor lighting. I am not against outdoor lights, mind you, but there are ways to control them in such that they do not ruin what used to be taken for granted... Our Nighttime Sky! Read this to find out more!
- The Folger Shakespeare Library
- A great place for primary resources. I've been to the actual library in Washington D.C., and it is a must see if you are over by the Library of Congress buildings.
- The Hunger Site
- I can't tell if this is a scam or not, but it doesn't cost anything and they don't bombard you with advertising. Give a moment and give some free food.
Guest Book |
Revised: July 16, 1999